Ask.. my box is hungry
1. Sexual orientation.
2. What I’m really bad at.
3. The one person who i wish i was with right now
4. My best first date.
5. A description of my self-esteem.
6. do you have a best friend
7. My favorite book.
8. Biggest turn-offs.
9. A description of my best friend.
10. My favorite animal.
11. Someone I miss.
12. The reason behind my last breakup.
13. What I did yesterday.
14. What my greatest achievement is.
15. A description of the person I dislike most.
16. My 5 favorite songs right now.
17. How my last kiss went down.
18. What I find attractive in the preferred sex.
19. All of the pets I’ve ever had.
20. Favorite flavor of ice cream.
21. The one place I want to be right now.
22. The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me.
23. Where I have lived before.
24. I’ll love you if…
25. What are my future plans?
26. An internal conflict I have with myself.
27. What I’m doing tomorrow.
28. What I want to be when I get older.
29. Most embarrassing moment.
30. Two of my insecurities.
31.Have you ever had a bad breakup?
32. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
33 Favorite lyrics?
34 Meaning Behind My Url
35 3 Things That Make Me Happy
If you dont know shit, dont say shit.
COMPUTER FRAUD NOTICE.
nightmaresnightmare: ornerycrabcakes: thatoneexcellentkid: DO NOT SEND YOUR LAPTOP TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. ((Reblogging from my personal.)) DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SEND IT TO THESE PEOPLE.
So the power went out and it’s still out. It might 3-4 days to get the power back on. The storm knocked out over 1,000 people and we are currently in a hotel near Baltimore. This hotel is booked and so are others. My dad has no power (which surprises me some because he hadn’t power out for a while). We brought brought both laptops so we could stay connected. I miss the internet and...
Okay. There’s a storm raging outside and it temporarily knocked out the power. So if I don’t reply tonight, power’s out.
That one follower that always reblogs you.
Thank you for making something that I wanted for a while. For simply making one entry a 100 notes! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. You guys made me all happy. :D
Ugh there are seriously so many spiders in my...
silvermoon424: And I’m just like Oh my god. Dx I-I wouldn’t go down there at all. I have a fear of spiders!
Serenity was roaming around the beach staring at the ground as she walked. The breeze of the water felt nice than she stopped. A few tears left her eyes and she didn’t understand why she was crying. She crunched down and hid her tears, but her ears open to any noise that might disturb her.